- XML Parsing Error at 2:14. Error 41: Attribute without value
Map & Directions
Click here to view a map of the stadium and the local area.
The main west stand of the Loftus Versfeld stadium was completely rebuilt in 1977, and the other three stands have been rebuilt since, creating an impressive arena, that rises steeply on all sides and incorporates some of the country's finest facilities for corporate hospitality.
Minimal upgrading will be required for the stadium to qualify as a venue for first and second round matches, but the floodlights, sound system and scoreboards will all be improved. The stadium has a capacity of 45,000 and this will probably rise to 50,000 for the World Cup.
Group matches to be played in Pretoria
- 13th June - 4.00pm: Serbia v Ghana
- 16th June - 8.30pm: South Africa v Uruguay
- 19th June - 8.30pm: Cameroon v Denmark
- 23rd June - 4.00pm: USA v Algeria
- 25th June - 8.30pm: Chile v Spain